Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms & conditions from Rockfort Markets commodities and futures.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- No third-party payments will be accepted.
- Rockfort Markets will accept card transactions in NZD, EUR and USD only. All card transactions sent in a different currency will be automatically converted to the account base currency; the card processor may charge you a conversion fee.
- The initial deposit amount must be sent back to the same card from which we received your funds.
- If the deposit is successful it will be posted to your trading account shortly. There might be a delay if we are unable to verify any of the information in which case we will contact you.
- You may be required to provide us with an authorization code for your card deposit.
- You may be required to provide us with your card statement or a screenshot of your bank statement from your online banking, showing the transaction to Rockfort Markets.
- All our requirements regarding your card details are always sent through official Rockfort Markets email addresses. We will never request any secret card details (CVV, 3D secure code, etc.). If you receive any suspicious requests from a suspicious or unauthorized email address please contact us at email@example.com
- Rockfort Markets does not keep client card data. All card data is collected and safely kept within the PCI DSS Level 1 licensed Payment Services Provider.
- In accordance to the recommendations of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, customer card details are protected using a Transport Layer encryption — TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
- Deposits and withdrawals are processed in accordance with the Product Disclosure Statement and Client agreement.
- Rockfort Markets is a licensed Derivative Issuer and is registered on the Financial Service Provider Register in New Zealand. Our FSP number is FSP509766
- We are a registered company in New Zealand with offices at Level 2, 22 Fanshawe Street, Auckland, 1010. Postal address PO Box 5382, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1010.
- You may request a withdrawal of any available funds at any time, to do this complete the withdrawal request. We may process this as a credit card refund and refunds must be sent back to the card that was used for the initial deposit.
- If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +64 9 281 2012